We are delighted to offer our facilities for hire during the School holidays and outside normal school hours (6.00pm to 9.30pm Monday to Friday & Saturday 8.00am to 4pm) to groups with a community service focus (i.e. local resident groups, sports or social groups, community projects etc.)
The School’s accessible location, flexible facilities and ample parking make it an ideal venue for a wide range of events.
We have the following facilities for hire at competitive rates:
- School hall (with or without stage or full range of audio visual equipment)
- Dance studio with sprung floor and wall mirrors
- Sports hall with sprung floor
- Gymnasium with sprung floor
- Six floodlit tennis / netball courts
- Meeting rooms
- ICT suites
- Music technology suite
- Recording studio
Our professional site management team will assist with your planning and also be there on the day to assist with arrangements to ensure a successful letting.
Please refer to the attached Nottingham Emmanuel School Terms & Conditions of School Lettings for more information and contact school or email email@example.com to make enquiries.