We are delighted to offer our modern facilities for hire outside school hours (6.00pm to 9.30pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am to 2pm Saturday). The School’s accessible location, flexible amenities and ample free parking make Emmanuel an ideal venue for a wide range of events. Alongside accommodating a variety of regular activities from Badminton to Zumba, our facilities have also been used to host larger one-off events such as charity film screenings, fun days and musical/dance performances. Our professional site management team will support with planning and be there on the day to assist with arrangements to ensure a successful letting.
The following facilities are available for hire at competitive rates:
- Main Hall (accommodates up to 500 with raised stage and full range of audio visual equipment)
- Large Sports Hall with sprung floor
- Dance Studio with sprung floor and wall mirrors
- Gymnasium with sprung floor
- Six outdoor floodlit Tennis / Netball courts
- Chapel (accommodates up to 80 with projector, ceiling speakers and large screen TV)
- Meeting room (accommodates up to 20 with projector and screen)
- Recording Studio
- Music Technology suite
- ICT suites
Our Conditions of Hire can he found here. We offer a discount to not-for-profit organisations and groups with a community focus, eg. local resident groups, sports or social groups, charities, community projects etc, and would be delighted to provide a quote for your activity or event. Please complete and return the Lettings Enquiry Form here and a member of staff will contact you to discuss your requirements.