Rector of Wilford Parish Church
Head of Religious Studies
Head of House
Head of History
Teacher of Science
Chaplaincy Youth Worker
All staff who work at Emmanuel are challenged to deepen their understanding of how their work is transformed in the light of the four school values of Wisdom, Hope, Community and Dignity and in turn how speaking and thinking a language of value can further develop our school community. Staff are able to reflect on Christian distinctiveness through their curriculum work, through coaching space for distinctive Emmanuel leadership and also during the one day Chaplaincy Conference that takes place each year in April.
At The Nottingham Emmanuel School, the Chaplaincy team aims to:
- Seek to develop excellent pastoral care for our staff, encouraging and supporting personal spiritual journeys
- Support staff in developing their professional practice within the context of our distinctive Christian ethos.
- Aim to develop faith partnerships beyond the school to enable ongoing spiritual discipleship and development for our staff and students alike
- Evaluate every area of school life in relation to our Christian distinctiveness
- Support, develop and provide Acts of Worship and tutor times that are engaging and of high quality
- Encourage and develop spiritual awareness by supporting the faith journey of every student in our care