Welcome back Y10, we have created some guidance to make sure you feel confident about how you will return to school.
As you enter school
- There will be a member of staff to welcome you at the main entrance and make sure that you know what to do.
- Just a reminder that if you have come in on public transport you will need to wear a mask.
- Gates open to students at 8.55am; they are not able to come onto the school site before that time.
Moving through to line up in teaching groups
- Once you entered the site you will move to the back of D block.
- Teacher will meet you there and you should line up in your registration group.
You will know your groups from the letter that you would have received from school.
On the floor there are dots and lines that are spaced 2m apart. You need to stand in your group on the lines.
- Your teacher will take the register before you enter the building.
Going along the corridor to your lessons
Your teacher will lead you to your classroom. These rooms will be on the middle and top floor of D block. The floor is marked out with 2m tape of dots.
In the classroom
- In the classrooms all seats are spaced 2m apart and 2m from the teacher at the front of the room.
- All resources will be on your desk for the whole lesson.
- The session lasts 3 hours.
- You may bring a school bag with a drink and a snack, but should not bring school work/folders from before the school closure.